Recherche
S'identifier
mardi 13 juin 2017
Tous les titres

 

Fax du mardi 13 juin 2017 - Tous les titres

go back Retour << Article précédent     Article suivant >>

 

Cargolux China project moves ahead

Today saw the formal signing of the Joint Venture Equity Contract in respect of the establishment of a cargo airline which will operate under the auspices of a Chinese AOC. 75% of the shares in this airline will be held by HNCA, the Henan Airport Group and the Xinggang Investment Group Company., Ltd (which company represents the Zhengzhou Airport Economic Zone). Cargolux will hold the remaining 25%.   The signing of the ‘Airline Equity Joint Venture Contract’ in Beijing today, is a major landmark and step forward in the launching of a resident cargo airline operating out of Zhenzhou under a Chinese AOC. The signing ceremony took place in the presence of Luxembourg’s Prime Minister Xavier Bettel and The People’s Republic of China’s State Council Premier Li Keqiang in the...
Cette page n'est accessible qu'aux abonnés payants.
Veuillez vous identifier si vous êtes abonnés à la consultation de nos archives.
Nous vous invitons à souscrire un abonnement, ou à prendre contact avec nous.

This page is only accessible to paying subscribers.
Please identify yourself if you have subscribed to the consultation of our archives.
We invite you to take out a subscription, or to contact us.